Saturday, September 4, 2010

First time for a start over

I guess its just been too long sinse I last kept a journal or a diary , some place to just jot down my thoughts and what is running through and captivating my mind.


 Currnetly I am thinking about my incredible need for sleep or something like it. Basically my day went like this, woke up to a call from my mom at my new apartment she said dad was going to drop some stuff off . Woo HOO! But because my room was TRASHED and the apartment was TRASHED from all the days I have not been heere because i had a horrible ear infection i had some quick cleaning to do. 


SO i started off at work, unfortunately my cleaning does not run nearly as smoothly as Snow Whites and I was forced to deal with mold, pee, and much grime...and I just cannot see how anyone would write a disney movie where the animated singing birds, deer and bunnys would be magically cleaning up 1 week old spagetti....even if we are going the lady in the tramp mode nothing gets that grubby or disgusting. 


after that my furnature got dropped off by my dad and I decided I no longer wanted the queen sized bed inside the apartment so my dad brought over the twin that  like much more....giggles , THEN we had to get rid of the poterh bed and apartment the staricase here dont like my bed so over the balcony goes my mattress then its close second the box spring...yep we threw them over the balcony. I felt like i was sentencing my wonderful big bed to a terrible fate. I heard its crys on the way down nearly left me heartbroken...however I got over that quickly and tossed out my old feelings and grew quickly aattached to my much better fitting SMALLER mattress...clean....wonderful....and just adorable..., it just made me happy. Ok so clean is not the best word sinse it looked like it had been through 8 or 9 PMS rounds....GROSS....ehh prolly mine. God I am open when I am tired.


ANYWAYS more about my day, hung out with Joe for a while and did a small self spanking....I got a few good swings in there but nothing terrible. then I went to work and had a blast messing with teara and desi, it had been ages sinse I worked with them both at once. It made me sooo happy. I made a few racist jokes towards desi and then things just kinda got funnier and funnier from there....
(desi is eating his dinner and I come over to bite a peice of his chicken off and he bites at my hand)


Angel: HEY ouch! No biting...jeez I just wanted a bite!
Desi: you should know better than to steal a black mans chicken!


Then I ate and hung with Alex and started on my way home...my room is trashed, dishes are still not done, and i am waiting on joe to do some posting...lets just say I am one sleep kid...who needs MEGA sleep tonight!...


I want to write tonight too but i dotn know if I see that happening....grumbles


*bluebird*

No comments:

Post a Comment