Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A spanko rant

I guess I felt I needed to say a few things for my fellow spanko community. 

I have seen a lot of subs and bottoms questioning weather or not the spanko they have is right for them. And after a few in depth spanko relationships with Vanillas, Good doms, Terrrible Doms, and Physcos who think they are spankos I have learned quite a bit and have a few tips. 

I guess this all is going to go around the one MAIN rule... That my Papa Bear Joe taught me, 
NO RED FLAGS.

what i mean by this is, from the get go, you CANNOT have Red flags in your relationship, meaning something that does not fit, indications of dangerous situations , ect. Now I do not mean that in your relationship your top or dom is not allowed to make mistakes, like once he hits too hard in the wrong spot or you feel that its gone too far(beyond the owwwiee sobs it stings) , you let him know but then he stops immediately and checks on you. I mean lets be honest in this lifestyle there are a lot of times you get smacked at the spot at the bottom of your back just by accident...but it should NEVER be repeated for dramatic emphasis. We are not looking for a Shakespeare tragedy we are looking for a Love story where one of the kids DOESN'T kill themselves. 

Online Indications of Red Flags in Spanko Relationships
quick to get angry or jelous or very sensitive to everything you say( ex: You: Um ok....Top: wow God someones in a mood)

People that "forget" your limits (you made limits for a reason, if the person is not following them they are either not paying attention to what you are saying OR worse they are disragregaring those things)

Sexual within the first meeting online(this one is OBVIOUS, if they want to talk about how "sexy you are "or want to see pictures of you from the get go....not a good plan) 

They don't want to just "talk to you" unless its sexaul or ONLY about spanking (just for joe,...if they talk to you about twilight...They must be perfect for you)










No comments:

Post a Comment