Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its 3 am I must be Lonley

So yeah bedtime was at 3...it is now 3:19. One of my friends popped up just as i was getting offline....with this .


"Angel Please talk to me I really need someone right now"


AWEE damn it, as it is joe is gunna tan me!

*****************************************


In other news my job at Burial Chamber is GUNNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO excited. I basically wont have a day off for the entire month of october but its a compromise I am totally willing to make! HMmmmm what else. I SHOULD get pictures together to print but I was working so hard on my laundry and Chelseas senior photos that I never got around to it. But alas I will very soon.


I wanna say more...but my lips are tied....i wish I could explain things to peoples.....but ERrrrggg...I will laters I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment