Friday, September 10, 2010

The Right Path

OK so things are getting better but I suppose they always get WORSE....I wont get into many details but here is the list


* Had a *unsafe* one night stand with a drunk guy i know.....and TOTALLY regret it(worse part is I did it sober)
* Joe and I have been fighting like intense amount(more on that laters)
*Found out my Nephew jumped out of a moving car and had to go to the ER, AND that my cousin aimee might have cancer and is going through hell. 
*Haven't heard back from my spanko guy friend...but I guess till my life is sorted out that is for the best
*I work open to close at work all week
*my room mate is a wreck
*My room looks like....this...
  <<<<<                                         
*and this morning I slammed my head in a car door.


So yeah but I am pretty sure things are looking up 


If all else fails I gotta just keep thinking.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ6rPxQcGpk&p=6CE6AA3DFC62F856&playnext=1&index=26


...shirly temple can always brighten the day....:) 


Ode to shirly temple


Oh I need more animal crackers
to go with those bouncy curls
your little brown eyes 
and those little bouncing curls
you teach me everyday how to smile
and how to take a bow
and baby to this I just say wow.


(lol sorry moment of random lapse i think it might be the head injury talking) 


Latley Joe and I are getting better and worse and better and worse. It is as much my fault as his. I just dont know what to do I guess....I mean we are definitely getting better at making up. For all you readers who end up on this blog, Joe is my dad/dom.....who I cant have a romantic life with for many personal reasons...Its really hard sometimes because it cant happen. Yet my dad and I are very much so attached in all ways to each other. Making the Love process on my end rather difficult because I dont want to compensate my dad for someone that MIGHT work out. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's Keri, I hope things turn around for the better and stay that way soon! Your room is a crazy mess! lol

    ReplyDelete