Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Breathing in Laughing Crazy Gas....(I dunno couldn't come up with a better title)




OK SOOOO weird ass day and it just keeps getting weirder and weirder! 

Joe and I have been dealing with tiffs in the dad, daughter relationship latley, but after tonight I think we are doing better than ever thank god. So anyways...I am ready to ramble...MY DAY!

(takes in deep breath....exhales deep breath....stops breathing bug caught in windpipe....spits out bug....breaths....and now lets VENT!)

Basically the past two days have been a complete and total blurr, I went to work on ....Sunday all pumped and rarin to go(side note looking up rearing or raring...figure out if it is an actual word with a meaning) ANYWAYS get to work planning on working untill 7:30 ....DID NOT HAPPEN....the resturant gods hate me, Basically i started working and things were going great , heck the plan was to get me out of work early at 6:30 well around 4 ish the other girl on the dining floor turned yellow and basically keeled over in pain and lost vision and collapsed....Do not worry she has been taken home and well care for and is back in ship shape condition....like a shiny new penny.....ok back to me.....So I was left at work and my friend Johnathan comes up to me.....

J: Hey angel I am coming to work on the floor
A: Oh sweet, sounds good
J: Yeah for a few hours then YOU close
A: No if you are taking Tammies place that means I am not closing but you are
J: Thats not what Rita says
A:(Grumbles and walks to Rita)....Rita....you know I am done at 7:30 tonight right
R: Lets make it 8
A:*sigh ok*
R: Ok how about 8:30
A:*Angrier and moodier sigh* OOOOHH allright
R:*smiles cause shes gots hers ways!*

so the night goes off without a hitch and these two gentlmen come into the resturant and are mega nice to me and I instantly hit it off with them , and they not only give me a free ticket to mount olympus but they tell me that I would really fit in at a nearby church called pathways. Check it out...actually seems perfect for me

Then the night gets busy.er and I am just about to leave the resturant litterally 5 minutes of work then I was told i could leave then I go back to the managers office to leave and then Rita turns to me

Rita:Have you vacumed yet?
Angel: Rita you never told me I was supposed to tonight...besides you told me latest 8:30 ...it is now 9:45....
Rita: I need it done.....get it done you can leave
Angel: *Anguished sigh*okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkayy FINE(grumbles and basically throws the vacume around the floor )

After all that I FINALLY got to leave...Rita is buying me lunch on the resturant forr all my hard work but still, it sucked....and on top of all that my GRANDMA is trying to get a job there....yep. the elderly bitter and grumpy woman wants a job at my place of employment....sheesh i have lots of luck. Well then I get home and decided to wash the dishes in the sink sinse they are about 2 weeks old thanks to my roomate and her jail bound boyfriend....so i do all of them it litterally takes me three hours and then FINALLY can post on my posting sites....NOPE...not a CHANCE...Joe and Paige and tina and Tim were all fighting because Tina introduced piage and tim without asking JOe....NOT A COOL IDEA!....So being the person that connects those people I peer mediate the whole thing untill I go to bed.  

THIS leads me to today....sersioully...I need fitting intro music to the past few days
Nope. Not that
Ummm....thinking not
YES PERFECT!

So today I wake up in my completly trashed bedroom and decide that today will be a good day! Well it very much so was. except the whole spending 150 dollars of my money on random shit part...yep wish I could do THAT part over again!  I spend my morning talking with Kaitlynne and going out to min du with Kait, ...my fortune cookie read.....
"The time has come to try all of those new things"........ahem in bed.....

yeah I am pretty sure this was a very fitting fortune...thank you random chinese toture obbsessive for coming up with it. 

I must say I always think about who makes fortune cookies and I am pretty sure the person is playing all day with a magic 8 ball and just talking to his buddies says "ok now lets fuck with all the people with spanking obbsessions.....sex addictions, relationship issues" lol i bet they also stay at owrk late because tearing apart peoples lives is just too fun to come home from!

More on my day...

"then I come home and continue the tiuff with joe cause it got worse and I cried a little, then decided it was cheer angel up time...so I went SHOPPING!....can you say epic fail...I mean I found TONS of stuff....but it got soooexpensive to buy everything and a lot of it was impulse buying ...I mean my apartment looks 50 times cooler as of tonight but its till nicer to not need to worry about money either and now i have to....Joe is going to tan me!!!!!

After I get home Kaitlynne tells me I am going out to dinner once again and we end up at Perkins....even though all of our dishes are WASHED....we still end up eating at perkins with Harly and Zack...it was fun. Zack tried to flirt with me a little, but i didn't seem or act and wasn't interested so It didn't matter. When we got back we watched shuttr island....great movie...total "mind fuck" as kaitlynne likes calling it.

 And lots of dead children....which made it harder to watch just sayin.....but overal I give the movie four stars ...it was pretty much excellent. Next I decorated the apartment (pictures coming later) then joe and I sorted through our tiff....and then i saw....ELLLAAAAAAAAAAAA... and wrote this on her wall ...

AHHITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ELLA! Haven't Seen you in forevers hun! This is Angel btw! (aka your friendly little subbie friend in wisconsin) Soooo funny thing happened today. My friend and I were talking and he was like there is this new couple and I must say they have bar none the best videos on the site to how a real DD relationship is so he sends me the link and I am like wow this IS really good, deffinatly my favorite video I have seen by a mile. Then i hear it. YOU SQEAKED...and I was like I KNOW THAT SQEAK I KNOW THAT GIRL!!!!!!! ITS ELLA ITS REALLY ELLA!!! AND SHES HAPPY....THAT MAKES ME HAPPY YAY FOR HAPPY!!!!!!!!....Anyways....I was sersiously smiling for like TEN FLIppin minutes! I am SOOOO happy to see you two doing so incredibly well , I am just gushing with smiles reading your blog and watching your vids cause after hearing all you said about him I was like no one is THAT good of a spanker.....but alas I was VERY mistaken! Some aparently ARE just that Darn good! Anyways You now have my blog and I am happy to be back in contact with you! 

Love ya! Take Care, and God Bless! And tell Christopher to do the same!

Angel :)

P.S....LOVE the background to the site , it was the other one i was debating on using!


....So that was 
really really awsome! Then another really awsome thing happened and joe is going to be upset but whatevs I am really happy, I went on Fet life to see if I could find out if it was ella and while there I thought what the hell I will check my inbox and see if I can find our old comvos...well I found a guy I was crushing on right before joe came into the picture as my Spanko dad, and he wrote me telling me he offically LIVES IN MY CITY....AROUND THE BLOCK!...Not fucking kidding...it is CRAZY!....and I am soo pumped to meet him and see him!...and overal just get to know him...


Not sure how to tell joe though I mean he wants me to have a happy marrige and find somebody but that is right it is difficult in this lifestyle because every guy has an ego and with joe.....i just love him and dont want to comprimise OUR relationship for something that MIGHT work out....lol rambling and blacking out....um yeah time for sleep...I love you world. Love angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment